Over a year ago we hit a situation where we got a warning from BHM about .Net 4.6 not being supported, which was a bit of effort to sort out.
Today I looked at the release notes for the latest BizTalk Health Monitor, v4.1 and noticed that in the release notes it said “Removed BizTalk 2013 R2 .NET 4.6.x warning since it is now supported”. I then checked Hardware and Software Requirements for BizTalk Server 2013 and 2013 R2 and sure enough, they have now listed .Net 4.6 as supported for BizTalk 2013 R2.
Here are the other changes for BizTalk Health Monitor
• Fixed issue with losing monitoring configuration
• Upgraded update mechanism to handle all components of BHM
• Added support for displaying each view of a BHM report in HTML format
• Improved update to happen on secondary thread
• Improved the ChkBHMRep.exe tool
• Added support for BizTalk 2013 R2 CU6, BizTalk 2016 CU1, and BizTalk 2016 FP1 (Feature Pack 1)
• Improved report to provide DTA purge job parameters with improved formatting
• Added warning for infinite max SQL memory config
• Fixed some issues with detecting Host Integration Server CUs
• Removed BizTalk 2013 R2 .NET 4.6.x warning since it is now supported
• Updated query and rules repository