Paco has added some new functionality to BizTalk Documenter and has written the following blog with how to use it to get the maximum benefits out of it.
The BizTalk Documenter has been available for many years on Codeplex for different BizTalk versions, starting with 2004 all the way to 2013 R2. The Documenter for 2004, 2006, 2006 R2 and 2009 can be found here. Some years later, a version for BizTalk 2010 was created. Last year, MBrimble and Dijkgraaf created a newer version which also supports BizTalk 2013 and 2013 R2. They did a great job; all improvements and fixes are listed here.
As in many things in life, there is always room for further improvement. While using the BizTalk 2013 Documenter, we realised that some changes could be done to better document BizTalk Solutions. I downloaded the source code and did some changes for my own, but then after sharing with the team what I had done, they invited me to collaborate in the project. I created the BizTalk 2013 Documenter 188.8.131.52 for BizTalk…
View original post 1,301 more words
Mark Brimble has now released a version of the BizTalk Server Documenter for BizTalk 2013 R2 as the earlier version was not compatible due to the version of SSO Client having changed.
You can find this new version as well as version for BizTalk 2010 and BizTalk 2013 at our CodePlex site BizTalk Server 2013 Documenter
These releases fix the following issues and have added some new functionality;
- Added a WIX installer to the project.
- Fixed several inner exceptions within the application.
- Suspend and Terminate orchestration Shapes are now documented.
- The Send Port Filters are now documented.
- The pipelines are now linked on a Send Port.
- The halt function in the Business Rules is now documented.
- The Hosts are now showing the correct Receive locations and Send ports running on the hosts.
- The Send handlers are now documented.
- Correlation Sets on Send & Receive shapes is now documented.
- The Decision shape code in an Orchestration is now documented.
- The correct description for the contains predicate in a business rule is now documented.
- Orchestration filter expressions are now documented.
- Pipeline Component configurations…
View original post 148 more words