Microsoft recently announced CU 4 for Host Integration Server 2013. The KB article Cumulative update package 4 for Host Integration Server 2013 details the fixes and you can download the CU from there.
CU 6 for BizTalk Server 2013 R2 is out, details are here.
There are 16 issues fixed in this CU.
There are 6 fixes to do with the SAP adapter to do with the NCo connection type. So if you use that and are having issues you will probably want to release this to your test environments ASAP and re-test.
There are 2 fixes to do with File receive locations using alternate credentials.
2 fixes for the MIME/sMime pipeline component.
1 Fix each for the JSON decoder, MQ Series adapter, FTP adapter, message tracking and BizTalk DTA.
For some reason they have not yet updated the page Service Pack and cumulative update list for BizTalk Server to include this CU as yet.
- 10 fixes to Adapters (including one rather nasty sounding one The host instance stops when the HTTP send port times out in BizTalk Server which was also fixed in CU 5 for BizTalk 2013 R2). Other Adapters include MQSeries, SAP, POP3 & SharePoint
- 4 for BizTalk Server Message Runtime, Pipelines, and Tracking
- 4 for BizTalk Server Administration Tools and Management APIs
A list of all CU’s for all versions of BizTalk back to 2006 R2 can be found at kb 2555986 Service Pack and cumulative update list for BizTalk Server
The Cumulative update package 5 for BizTalk Server 2013 is out, kb 3194301
A mixed bag of fixes in this CU including two fixes for issues caused by two previous CUs.
3165515 & 3167704 were also in CU 4 for BizTalk 2013 R2 and 3142269 was in CU3 for R2, but some of the others may still have to be released in another CU for Biztalk 2013 R2 if they are an issue. Continue reading
Sandro Pereira has written PowerShell scripts to quickly check the CU level of BizTalk Server
Download the script from Check what BizTalk Server 2010 Cumulative Updates are installed with PowerShell
Download the script from Check all BizTalk 2013 Cumulative Updates installed in server with PowerShell
For 2013 R2.
Download the script from Technet: Check all BizTalk Cumulative Updates installed in server with PowerShell
Download script from Check what BizTalk Server 2016 Cumulative Updates are installed with PowerShell
The Cumulative update package 3 for BizTalk Server 2013 R2 is out, kb 3158677.
Only five fixes in this one.
- One for a SharePoint connectivity, kb 3142269
- Onefor WCF-SAP NCO Receive location issue, kb 3150477
- One for an error unit testing maps using a script functoid, kb 3156075
- Two for issues installing the previous problematic CU 2, kb 3163970 for A4SWIFT installed and kb 3158684 for error “Exception code: 0xe0434352”
There is a new feature in BizTalk that was released as part of Cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Server 2013 R2, it is called Use XSL Transform. Looking at the list of updated on the CU2 page it is not obvious as it is actually slightly mislabeled as below.