As per previous version of BizTalk it has a number of SAP/IDOC fixes.
- 4 SAP/IDOX
- 2 fixes related to the WCF-SQL adapter (order of elements and FILESTREAM operations)
- 1 for the Oracle DB adapter to handle Database artifacts with nested types in Oracle 18c and later versions
- Fix for predefined WCF Bindings not taking in account a default Web proxy configuration
- 2 JSON Encoder fixes (1 one which was fixed for BizTalk 2016 in CU7)
- Fix for XLTS errors not being reported in XSLT stylesheet
- Fix for EDI receive location with named SQL instance
- Fix for ESB Toolkit to use gMSA.
- Fix to remove dependency on VS 2019 version 16.3.9
- FIX: Mapper toolbox not working for WCF Workflow Service Application after upgrade to BizTalk 2020
- FTP improvement (macros for Before Put and After Put)
- Dynamic send ports able to use Officer 365 Outlook adapter types.
Visual Studio Extension
In addition to installing CU package, also update/install new version of BizTalk Server Visual Studio extension (126.96.36.199). The extension can be installed from https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=ms-biztalk.BizTalk or within Visual Studio – Manage Extensions.
As per other CUs, you can find them on the page Service Pack and cumulative update list for BizTalk Server