It was announced in March that Codeplex was shutting down.
As of this post, we’ve disabled the ability to create new CodePlex projects. In October, we’ll set CodePlex to read-only, before shutting it down completely on December 15th, 2017.
So various tools and code that are used for BizTalk have moved to a new home.
Below is a list of their new locations
- BizTalk Benchmark Wizard now on Github
- BizTalk Business Rules Engine Pipeline Framework now on Github
- BizTalk CAT Instrumentation Framework Controller now on Github
- BizTalk Configuration Reports now on Github
- BizTalk Documenter now on Github
- BizTalk Deployment Framework (BTDF) now on Github
- BizTalk Deployment Utilities (BizTalkDiff) now on Github
- BizTalk Map Documenter now on Github
- BizTalk Password Manager now on Github
- PAL (Performance Analysis of Logs) now on Github
- REST Start Kit for BizTalk now on Github
Projects not yet moved
- BizTalk Adapter Wizard for BizTalk Server 2006
- BizTalk Application Comparer
- BizTalk backup tool
- BizTalk Control Center (BCC) – 3.2
- BizTalk Database lookup functoid with caching feature
- BizTalk Flow Visualizer
- BizTalk Message Decompressor
- BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter
- BizTalk Server Pipeline Component Wizard
- BizTalk tracking exporting and importing utilities
- BizTalk X-Ref Manager ( BizTalk Cross Reference Data Management )
- BizTalk Zombie Management
- BizUnit Designer
- SAB BizTalk Archiving Pipeline Component
- Xml Complete Validator
Does anyone know where the below has gone?
- PowerShell Provider BizTalk see Archive copy
- For BizTalk 2010 or earlier, Matt Corr from Mexia posted a copy of the BizTalkFactory.PowerShell.Extensions.Setup – v220.127.116.11.msi here on his Dropbox account: https://t.co/0Oe1WSkO7X
- With BizTalk 2013 onwards, the PowerShell Provider comes with the BizTalk SDK: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2\SDK\Utilities\PowerShell
- A copy of the Getting Started Guide for 18.104.22.168 can be found here
If you have other tools that you know off, feel free to share in the comments.